Our adventures in the UK have just begun and to ensure we can continue to build up a strong and committed organisation in the UK, we are now looking for a PR Associate to join our growing PR team.
This rare opportunity offers the possibility of building up one of the most important markets for Voi. Are you ready for that VOIage?
- Managing relationships with partners
- Creating local comms plans
- Implementing PR/Comms strategy at a regional level
- Building relationships with key local media contacts
- Securing media coverage at a regional level across the UK
- Managing potential crisis at a local level
- Liaising with third parties (agencies)
- You will report to our Sr PR Manager
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Experienced PR (in-house or agency) with 4+ years of experience
- A mix of corporate and consumer PR experience is a plus
- Crisis comms experience is a MUST
- Strong regional media contacts across the UK
- Fluent in English with strong writing skills
- Super organised, with attention to detail
- Great team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner with the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- A positive, can-do attitude and eager to learn
- Degree in relevant subjects or equivalent
- Interest in media, tech and micro-mobility Industry knowledge would be of added value
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.