Our adventures in the UK have just begun and to ensure we can continue to build up a strong and committed organisation in the UK, we are now looking for a Content Producer that will be working closely with Senior PR Manager and PR Associate to produce internal and external content to support the national and local PR activity.
This rare opportunity offers the possibility of building up one of the most important markets for Voi. Are you ready for that VOIage?
- Create daily content to support the comms strategy.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders in the organisation to collect information and deliver the highest quality output.
- Translate concepts into engaging copy that appeal to different audiences.
- Responsible for creating content that is in line with the brand's vision.
- Develop and pitch creative content ideas to the team.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting or content writing.
- Fully fluent English language.
- Previous experience as a journalist would be an advantage.
- Experience creating copy/content for various platforms and audiences.
- Able to adapt the content to different target audiences.
- High attention to detail.
- Interest in media, tech and micro-mobility.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a can do attitude.
- Great team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.