We are looking for an Operations Associate - City Success who will oversee parts of the operations and data handling across all cities in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
The role combines local insights with best practices taking ownership of the local rider experience and business growth.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Operations Associate is part of the local operations team that is responsible for running all parts of the operations in the country, reporting into the City Success - Project Manager.
- Work closely with the Senior Operations Manager and City Success Project Manager to deliver overall strategy and targets for the market performance and development
- Leverage data and analytics to optimise key metrics around city compliance and fleet data
- Creating ad-hoc data analysis and weekly/monthly reports for cities.
- Assisting the operations strategy and growth of our markets.
- Addressing city concerns and complaints funnelled in from City Leads and UK Support.
- Ensure that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with public stakeholders and municipalities
- Assist in propelling key partnerships related to our day-to-day operations in all markets
- Assist in rolling out company wide projects and initiatives in your market and provide recommendations of necessary improvements and tools to central operations, product, tech and engineering teams
- Assist in onboarding plans and tailoring operating model to fit city requirements
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- 2+ years of proven work experience from areas within operations, data/BI, transformation strategy, consulting or similar.
- Professional work experience from data analytics and data visualisation.
- Proven experience and ability working independently in SQL.
- Experience from building visualizations and dashboards (e.g. in Tableau, PowerBI)
- Business interest and acumen to contextualise problem solving.
- Experience within the Micro-mobility sector or e-scooters would be beneficial but not essential.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, engineering or similar
WHO YOU ARE
- Possess knowledge within Operations and contributes to business and process improvements
- Good communication skills, both in writing and speaking. Able to effectively handle several stakeholders and develop professional relationships with them.
- Unsupervised problem solver and self-starter taking ownership over the local rider experience and market growth.
- Analytical mindset that based on data continuously evaluates the current best practices and local insights to find potential improvements.
- Reliable on changing circumstances in an ever-growing and progressive environment, where you need to be able to work with limited to no supervision and get the right things done in the best possible way.
- Plus to have an ability for negotiation to land Voi the best deals with our local suppliers
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our growth in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.