Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 55 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for an Operation Associate. As we continue to grow across Sweden we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - transforming urban mobility.
The micro-mobility scene is ever changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Operation Associate, you’ll play a key role in Voi’s continued growth and success. The Operation Associate is working with parts of the operations across all cities in Sweden, being a problem solving generalist, but having the main focus on 3PL (3rd party logistics), Fleet Management and Business Development. The role combines local insights with best practices taking ownership of the local rider experience and business growth.
The Operation Associate is part of the local operations team that is responsible for running all parts of the operations in Sweden, reporting to the Senior Operations Manager. You’ll be on the frontline of our operations and have a direct impact on our strategy in Stockholm, solving problems we may not have faced before. The best part - you’ll be working together with an amazing team who works tirelessly to provide the user experience for our riders. To put it into specifics, you will:
- Being a part in defining the way operations should be run in the future focusing on business development in one of Voi’s core markets.
- Partner with HQ and other local Operations teams in driving strategic initiatives contributing to improving Voi wide best practices and ways of working.
- Responsible for monitoring, analysing and following up on 3PL performance, including deployment, collection, rebalancing and transport tasks.
- Manage the ongoing relationship and collaboration with our 3PL's and internal team to ensure fleet uptime and optimal placement while minimising charging and rebalancing costs.
- Responsible for ongoing execution of fleet management processes, to assure our fleet is operating in a stable and efficient way.
- Ensure that our operations are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with the city.
- Provide analytical horsepower to other teams locally when needed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
We believe that the right candidate for this position is a self-starter, who sees what needs to be done and ensures that things are moving in the right direction. You are an analytical problem solver, who can solve issues on the go. Working in a fast-paced start-up you are adaptable to change and a strong communicator both internally and externally. You’ll also need to:
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, engineering or similar.
- Fluent in English. Swedish is a plus.
- Proficiency in tools such as G-Suite and MS Office, comfortable working with and analysing large data sets.
- Tableau, SQL and metabase skills are a plus.
- Willing and able to travel to our markets both in Sweden and abroad.
- Work experience from areas within logistics, operations, finance, consulting or similar is meriting.
Micro-mobility is ever evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. It also includes:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- €300 Annual health contribution
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible hour
- Voi for Business (limitless Voi rides)
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.