Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 55 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Partnership Manager to join our Norwegian dream team. We are looking for a super-talent that wants to help us transform urban mobility, by connecting Voi to partners in the Norwegian tech, mobility and city eco-system.
The micro-mobility scene is ever changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Partnership Manager, you will play a key role in helping Voi achieve its potential through leveraging the power of partnerships. You will work closely with the General Manager, Policy-, Communication-, and Marketing teams, to build national and local partnerships that create a competitive advantage for Voi in Norway and Finland. You will be responsible for setting and executing the strategy, building and fostering relationships with key partners, and running and managing these relationships on a day-to-day basis. We expect you to lead partnership development with everyone from railway associations to start up hubs. Voi should be an integrated part of the cities we operate in and you’ll be the one leading that on the partnership side.
You’ll be on the frontline of building strong relationships with key partners. The best part - you’ll be working together with an amazing team who works tirelessly to provide the best service for our riders. For this position, you will be based in Oslo but travel when allowed to meet our current and future partners. You will report to the General Manager. To put it into specifics, you will:
- Lead and drive forward strategic partnerships in collaboration with the General Manager (GM).
- Drive analysis and set the direction for future partnership strategy in the Market, and follow up on existing partnerships
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with partners to position Voi as the most attractive partner in micro-mobility.
- Map key events and meetings to host and attend with key partners and stakeholders.
- Actively monitor and locally analyze the competitive landscape.
- When required lead and execute on community and partner engagement events (e.g webinars, meetups, seminars and networking events).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
At Voi, you’ll come across new challenges regularly. We’re operating in uncharted territory and having a proven track record or problem solving will help you along the way. You are a strong communicator who thrive in a high-paced environment and building partnerships with potential organizations and companies.
- 2-4 years of proven work experience from areas within Partnership, Market or Business Development, Marketing or similar.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, both written and verbally.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within Marketing, Business, urban planning, engineering business, economics or similar.
WHO YOU ARE
- Outgoing and a relationship-builder who has experience in partnership and stakeholder management.
- Solid track record of managing projects from start to finish.
- Analytically skilled with a doer mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Problem solving mindset and a great business understanding.
- Understand customer behavior and marketing performance
- Passion for urban planning and innovations in the field.
Micro-mobility is ever evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. It also includes:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Annual health contribution
- Employee Stock Options
- Voi for Business (limitless Voi rides)
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.