Only joy rider or are you ready to become a joy marketer?
What if you had a job where you could think creatively, wildly and outside of the box? A role where you actually get to incorporate your ideas into a global vision. We’re expanding our Marketing team with a Marketing Intern, and we’re looking for someone with the ambition of making a difference. Are you ready to embark?
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation of Voi, and this role offers the opportunity of having a direct impact on how we run future operations. As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee - you’ll be part of our growth, our purpose, voiage and culture.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
We’re looking for someone to do a big push, with the chance to keep working with us going forward. You will work with a globally connected marketing team and build the perfect foundation for your future career in communications. Working period would be minimum 3 months, 6 months preferred. During your time here you’ll:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager in DACH to support the concepts and priority of the development of user growth in Switzerland and Germany
- Copywriting for App, Web, Display, Mail and planning of content shoots
- Assisting and supporting our work with Influencer Marketing and Event management
- Support acquiring new Marketing/Sales Partnerships
- Supporting and executing global and regional localized campaigns
- Create ideas and concept for getting new users onboard
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
We are looking for someone with real hustle. Someone who is quick to learn and isn’t afraid to try new and crazy ideas. There’s no requirement for experience with online marketing, “growth hacking” or similar - but obviously those things are a plus. To succeed in this role, we believe you have:
- Marketing studies ongoing, in the ﬁnal year or similar.
- Ability to work in a creative environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
- A good eye and skill set to produce content for our SoMe channels
- The willingness to change cities for good
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Proven skills in G suite.
- Hands-on experience of working with marketing.
- Work Experience/interest in the start-up industry and urban mobility scene is welcome
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. It also includes:
- Become part of a new movement which changes cities and mobility for good
- We constantly growing and will support in you to do so too, get the chance to extend your career at Voi technology
- Learn from an international team, exchange with colleagues from France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, UK and The Nordics
- You will ride Voi for free in all the cities we operate in
- Benefit from work from home policy and our flexible work environment
- Enjoy a space at our cozy office in Berlin Kreuzberg and connect with other people from the start up scene
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.