Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 55 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Market Development Manager for Norway. As we continue to grow, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - transforming urban mobility.
The micro-mobility scene is ever changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Market Development Manager, you will play a key role in managing and building solid relationships with our city partners to integrate VOI in urban development plans and strengthen our market position, i.e. public transport, parking services, trade associations and urban development organizations. You will work closely with the General Manager, Policy, Communication, and Marketing teams, on both national and local level to create a competitive advantage for Voi in Norway.
You’ll have the opportunity to set and execute the strategy, building and fostering relationships with key partners, and by doing so, ensure that Voi is an integrated part of the cities we operate in. To put it into specifics, you will:
- Lead and drive forward strategic partnerships in collaboration with the General Manager (GM) and the Senior Public Policy Manager.
- Drive analysis and set the direction for future partnership strategy in the region.
- Together with the GM plan budgets and constantly monitor and optimize to ensure partnerships deliver value to the business.
- Based on the strategy, deliver on the goals by closing partnerships, often based on no previous touchpoints or relationships.
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with partners to position Voi as the most attractive partner in micro-mobility.
- Map key events and meetings to attend with key partners and stakeholders.
- Actively monitor and locally analyze the competitive landscape.
- When required lead and execute on community and partner engagement events (e.g webinars, meetups, seminars and networking events).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
At Voi, we’re operating in uncharted territory and you’ll come across new challenges regularly. As a Market Development Manager, you are a strong communicator who thrives in a high-paced environment and enjoys working in a moving industry. You’re passionate about urban development and innovation, and truly believe in having an impact through your work.
- 3-5 years of proven work experience from areas within Consulting, Business & Market Development, Policy, Urban Planning or similar.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, both written and verbally.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within urban planning, engineering, business, economics or similar.
- Outgoing and a relationship-builder who has experience in partnership and stakeholder management.
- Solid track record of managing projects from start to finish.
- Analytically skilled with a doer mentality.
- Problem solving mindset and a great business understanding.
Micro-mobility is ever evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage and culture. It also includes:
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible public holidays
- Voi for Business (limitless Voi rides)
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
Ready to embark on a Voiage?
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.