We want every Voi ride to be a magical one! But sometimes, things don’t always go as planned and we need a little help from User Support. That’s where you come in! We’re looking for a User Support Associate to join our team during high season (6FTC) with a good possibility to extend.
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation of Voi, and this role offers the opportunity of having a direct impact on how we run our future user support. As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor - you’ll be part of our growth, our purpose, voiage and culture.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As our User Support Associate, you are responsible for supporting the User Support team with the most critical support cases (focusing on the Nordic market). You will play a central role in the team ensuring efficiency and identifying ways to improve our processes. You will:
- Be the main POC in the Nordics, build and maintain solid partnerships with the different key internal and external stakeholders, including the Central User Support Operations team, especially Legal, PR and General Managers.
- Handle the most critical incidents.
- Handle User Support inflows and assist agents with escalations if needed.
- Process police and potentially insurance requests in line with our procedure with help from internal data tools.
- Check the quality of lower level Critical Incident tickets from offshore agents.
- Continuously improve the efficiency of our work by identifying means of e.g automation or improving processes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Proven experience of working in a customer or user support role.
- Great communication skills, written and spoken.
- Previous experience in working with key internal stakeholders to handle critical situations where thinking and acting fast are a must.
- Fluency in English, fluency in another Scandinavian language is a plus
- Experience in working with offshore personnel.
- Able to work rotating shifts (day/ evening/ weekend)
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.