We are now looking for a Marketing Associate to join our team in France. This VOIage will be characterised by hard-working growth, solving problems in a creative way and preparing to do good work to promote Voi in current and new cities in France.
This rare opportunity offers the possibility of building up one of the most important markets for Voi. This role is ideal for creative professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and industry! Are you ready for that VOIage?
- Developing ideas for creative ways of promoting the company in France
- Identifying and creating partnerships with local companies and venues to create growth and build a local brand.
- Use data and research to understand what activates our users, and use these insights to develop and deepen the relationship with end-to-end owned campaigns for upselling, retention and defending churn.
- Own Ad hoc campaign communications (engagement, market, product, policy, seasonal). Leading content creation and setting up campaigns in Braze.
- Responsible for localization of automated, life cycle CRM flows owned by the HQ CRM-team
- Work directly with the marketing team to coordinate brand awareness, as well as the operations.
- Explore opportunities to grow our presence across digital marketing channels including paid and organic social media, SEO, PPC and web.
- Developing communication programs that contribute to the brand development.
- You will report to the Senior Growth Marketing Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- 2-5 Years of experience within marketing.
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Experience in CRM marketing is necessary.
- Experience with CRM systems such as Braze, Salesforce, Adobe Experience Cloud, Zendesk, Mailchimp or something similar.
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices including knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, Mixpanel, etc.)
- High energy: Job requires motivated movement on a daily basis.
- Fluent in English is necessary.
- To really thrive in this role you will be a fully fluent French speaker and writer.
- Hands-on experience with Wordpress or similar CMS platform.
- Understanding of basic digital copywriting e.g. SEO, Paid Online ads would be a bonus.
- Willingness to work in a creative environment, with a can-do attitude, willing to roll up their sleeves and make a vital contribution to a busy and ever-growing team/ working environment.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing team in the hottest startup in Europe
- Work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry
- A motivated, hard working and fun team and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.