At Voi Technology we want to make cities free from pollution and noise. To make this happen we believe in making light, electrical vehicles more accessible for the people. Besides breathing micro mobility, we also have engineering and product close to heart and want to develop the best products out there. This is a unique opportunity to take part in shaping the future in urban mobility in Europe forever!
We are now looking for an experienced Product Owner to own and drive the product roadmap for our two data teams; data platform and data analytics. The squads are within the Software and Data business unit and you’ll report to our Head of Data Analytics.
The teams are responsible for a broad set of products; from business critical dashboards and metrics, to data models and data trainings. The mission for the teams is to provide quality data and analytics for all departments at Voi. We build our data warehouse on top of Snowflake, and our Analysis in Tableau and Metabase.
As Product Owner in this team, you’ll work closely with the Engineering Manager, Scrum Master and the teams as well as coordinating with stakeholders and other departments all across Europe. You’ll also be part of the Product Management chapter and collaborate with the other PMs, POs and EMs at Voi.
The Product Owner is responsible for the quality and scalability of our technical products. You will own the execution of the product roadmap and define and deliver features that solve problems for our end users. You collaborate on a daily basis with engineers and analysts to refine and prioritize our squad backlog.
We expect you to find the devil in the details and to deliver tangible value by taking product strategy from good ideas to great execution. You will own launches as well as continuous reliability of our features and services.
Fun fact about us: we own all parts of our business, such as the tech platform, hardware development, marketing and policy work. This means you get an unprecedented opportunity to take part in the true range of engineering; from designing the vehicle, soldering the IoT hardware, creating the communication protocol, developing the backend, innovating on the app and finally operating all this as a whole.
As a Product Owner Data Platform and Data Analytics you will be responsible for:
- Develop the product strategy and long term roadmap
- Proactively align with stakeholders on roadmaps and release plans and execution
- Develop business cases and make recommendations on product prioritization
- Define product success metrics, set and evaluate OKRs in collaboration with team
- Explore and learn from key competitors products in ours and related industries
- Build end user understanding within your specific product domain through qualitative and quantitative research internally and externally
- 3+ years experience of working with product development
- Experience in creating and articulating clear product roadmaps based on business value
- Understanding of the methods of agile methods and the Product Owner role in particular
- Experience of finding and creating KPIs/success metrics for multiple products
- Understanding of engineering craftsmanship
Requirements that will make you stand out:
- Previous experience from working with analytics
- Ability to lay out arguments and plans in a well-structured, data-informed, narrative
- Ability to devise solutions to hard problems with many constraints and ambiguities, using sound judgement to assess risks
- Experience of working with standard BI systems such as Tableau/Looker
- Experience building clear presentation materials
- Experience building advanced excel/google sheets
This position offers:
- Working in a fast-growing and changing market.
- An innovative environment with new techniques.
- An international and diverse environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- The freedom to try out new things and ways of working together with your team.
- Being part of a rapidly growing Engineering team in the hottest scale up in Europe.
- A possibility for you to shape the future of micro mobility.
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.