Are you enthusiastic as we are about creating a great customer experience? Then we might have the job for you! At Voi, we want every Voi ride to be a great one! But sometimes, things don’t always go as planned and we need a little help from User Support. That’s where you come in! We’re looking for a User Support Manager to lead our Critical Incidents team.
At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation of Voi, and this role offers the opportunity of having a direct impact on how we run our future user support. As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor - you’ll be part of our growth, our purpose, voiage and culture.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As our User Support Manager, Critical Incidents, you are responsible for supporting the User Support team with the most critical support cases. You will play a central role in the team ensuring efficiency and identifying ways to improve our processes. You will:
- Lead and supervise Critical Incidents associates and assist them to meet KPI’s along with handling staff responsibilities and personal development.
- Own the procedures set out for Critical Incidents and continuously improve the efficiency of our work by identifying means of e.g automation or improving processes.
- Be the main POC and work closely with various stakeholders to build and maintain strong partnerships, especially with Legal, PR, and GMs.
- Report on Critical Incident trends and insights to provide recommendations for opportunities to streamline and improve our current operations to ensure the best and safest customer experience.
- Liaise with external insurance partners to ensure our claims handling procedures are being followed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- +3 years of proven experience of working in a customer support role, and in a managerial position, preferably in Incidents Management.
- Solid communication skills, both in speaking and writing with previous experience in dealing with key internal stakeholders (e.g., Legal, Communications, Ops) to handle critical situations where thinking fast and acting fast are a must.
- Enthusiastic about people development ensuring learning opportunities are sought with the use of great coaching skills.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, and any additional fluent language skills in German, French, or one of the Nordic languages is of merit.
- Proven ability to supervise both offshore and onshore personnel.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.