Are you ready to embark on a Voiage?
Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 55 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for an Operations Associate in Berlin that will be in charge of our operations in Leipzig. As we continue to grow across Germany, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - transforming urban mobility.
The micro-mobility scene is ever-changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Operations Associate, you’ll have an important part in Voi’s continued growth. The Operations Associate is working hands-on with parts of the operations across all cities in a certain country, being a problem-solving generalist but specialising in either Fleet Management or Fleet Optimisation & Compliance. The role combines local insights with best practices taking ownership of the local rider experience and business growth. You’ll be on the frontline of our operations and have a direct impact on our strategy in Leipzig, solving problems we may not have faced before. The best part - you’ll be working together with an amazing team who works tirelessly to provide the best service for our riders.
- Responsible for ongoing execution of fleet optimisation processes, ensuring our fleet is achieving the highest possible utilisation while balancing cost trade-offs.
- Supervise the ongoing relationship with 3PLs or internal charging team depending on the local operational setup ensuring fleet uptime and optimal placement while minimising charging and rebalancing costs.
- Ensure that our operations are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with the city.
- Take ownership of the fleet - minimize lost scooters through Search & Rescue processes and other local initiatives
- Partner with HQ and other local Operations teams in strategic initiatives contributing to improving Voi wide best practices and ways of working.
- Provide pragmatical horsepower to other teams locally when needed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
At Voi, you’ll come across new opportunities regularly. We’re operating in uncharted regions and having previous experience or problem-solving skills that empower you along the way.
- 1-3+ years of proven work experience from areas within logistics, operations, finance, consulting or similar
- Fluency in German and English is a requirement
- Proficiency in tools such as G-Suite and MS Office, comfortable working with and analysing large data sets. SQL and Metabase skills are a plus.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, engineering or similar
- Willing and able to travel to Leipzig a few times a month.
Micro-mobility is ever-evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. It also includes:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- €300 Annual health contribution
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible hour
- Voi for Business (limitless Voi rides)
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our growth in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.