We are looking for an Operations - City Success Manager who will oversee parts of the operations across all cities in France, you like being problem solving generalist but specialising in City Success. The role combines local insights with best practices taking ownership of the local rider experience and business growth, and relationships with the public stakeholders and municipalities.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The City Success Manager is part of the local operations team that is responsible for running all parts of the operations in the country, reporting into the Senior Operations Manager.
- Plan and organize operations regarding collection and deployment of our scooters, using either internal personnel, external 3PL’s or a combination of both to ensure that the work is done efficiently, correctly and compliant with Voi guidelines and best practice.
- Supervise and steer the operations strategy and growth of our markets
- Work closely with the FR General Manager to set overall strategy and targets for the market performance and development
- Supervise/coordinate launches of new cities or areas
- Leverage data and analytics to optimise key metrics around city compliance and fleet data
- Ensure that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with public stakeholders and municipalities
- Attract, supervise and propel key partnerships related to our day-to-day operations in all markets
- Lead and roll out company wide projects and initiatives in your market and provide recommendations of necessary improvements and tools to central operations, product, tech and engineering teams
- Building onboarding plans and tailoring operating model to fit city requirements
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with key city stakeholders
- Addressing city concerns and complaints funnelled in from City Leads.
- Liaising with product on requirements/compliance needed for cities
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
- 4+ years of proven work experience from areas within logistics, operations, finance, consulting or similar.
- Fluency in English and French, both written and spoken is a requirement.
- Experience within the Micro-mobility sector or e-scooters would be beneficial but not essential
- Proficiency in tools such as G-Suite and MS Office, comfortable working with and analysing large data sets.
- SQL and metabase skills are a bonus.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, engineering or similar
WHO YOU ARE
- Possess knowledge within Operations and contributes to business and process improvements
- Good communication skills, both in writing and speaking. Able to effectively supervise several stakeholders and develop professional relationships with them.
- Creative problem solver and self-starter taking ownership over the local rider experience and market growth.
- Inquisitive mindset that based on data continuously evaluates the current best practices and local insights to find potential improvements.
- Easy going to changing circumstances in an ever-growing and innovative environment, where you need to be able to work with no supervision and bring executional excellence through 3PLs and internal teams in the field.
- Plus to have an ability for negotiation to land Voi the best deals with our local suppliers
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- The possibility to take ownership of a full business unit and organize a team
- Work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry
- Role in a company with significant momentum and growth opportunities
- Join a motivated, hard working and fun team and a great work environment
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.