We are looking for an Operations Associate to join the Fleet Management team to support search and rescue and in house operations across all markets in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Operations Associate, you’ll play an important part in Voi’s continued growth. The role sits in the UK Fleet Management team which is responsible for all aspects of fleet operations across UK markets. You’ll be on the frontline of our operations and have a direct impact on our fleet management strategy. Your focus will be minimising our loss rate through building and supervising our search and rescue process. You will also assist with growing and evaluating our in-house hunting teams who are responsible for carrying out routine daily tasks on our vehicles (battery swap, transport, rebalance...etc). You will report to the UKI Operations Manager.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to support the day to day search and rescue operations and other in house operations
- Supervise the in house electric vehicle fleet and ensure 100% green operations
- Assist with onboarding and supervising search and rescue rangers in all UK markets
- Train rangers in use of latest tools, applications and process
- Assist develop innovative processes through running controlled trials, gathering data and reporting back to central teams
- Assist in setting up in house hunting operations
- Leverage data and analytics to optimise processes and evaluate performance of in house team members
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
We believe that the right candidate for this position is a self-starter, who sees what needs to be done and ensures that things are moving in the right direction. You are an analytical problem solver, who can solve issues on the go and also work effectively to prevent similar problems happening again. Working in a growing start-up you are motivated to change and a solid communicator both internally and externally. You’ll also need:
- 2+ years of proven work experience from areas within operations, logistics, data/BI, transformation strategy, management consulting or similar
- A proven previous experience of improving processes and propelling efficiency
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, engineering or similar
- Proficiency in G-Suite and MS Office including Excel.
- Tableau, SQL and Metabase skills would be ideal but not mandatory.
- Experience in working with, and evaluating, large data sets
- Experience within the Micro-mobility sector or e-scooters would be beneficial but not essential
WHO YOU ARE
- A problem solver and a self-starter with a highly analytical mindset
- Comfortable giving direction and providing performance feedback to team members across multiple locations
- Tech knowledgeable and quick to get to grips with new applications and software
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to effectively handle several stakeholders and develop professional relationships
- Comfortable working in an unsupervised environment and taking ownership of projects
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our growth in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.