What if your job had an impact on shaping the future of urban mobility? Imagine your analysis and dashboards improving sustainable last-mile transportation for cities all over Europe. Imagine changing an industry with your team's latest products and features.
Voi is on a mission to transform urban mobility - providing a fun and sustainable alternative to the regular commute. We’re in the midst of setting the foundation for the future of Voi, this is your chance to leave your mark.
At Voi, you won’t just be working with the latest technology, you’ll shape the product we put out on the streets. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a wide range of data points. Our data set is vast and complex, it ranges from geospatial data, transaction data, operations data, scooter sensor data, and user and marketing data, and you will have an opportunity to work across all the above.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Advanced Marketing Analytics Manager you supervise the growth team’s efforts on Marketing Technology (Martech) tooling, channel attribution, media mix optimization, and customer lifetime modeling. This specific role will support Voi’s Growth Business Unit (GBU) and as such you will support in the most critical analyses of our customer journeys. You will work closely with stakeholders across Voi to deliver actionable insights that guide choices and address our key problems. Our goal is to optimize the spend and aggressiveness of our growth efforts.
Your main focus will be to evaluate the performance of our marketing activities and optimize campaign performance and strategies to support our markets and central teams to make the right decisions. You’ll also have the main responsibility of our Martech stack and support as an admin and decision-maker for the tools we have and future implementations in order to optimize our digital marketing portfolio.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
- Being responsible for our Martech stack strategy and architecture and future implementations.
- Develop and maintain a data science-driven attribution model.
- Effectively provide analyses and insights throughout the customer funnel to propel decisions and strategies that optimize our digital marketing portfolio, grow the user base and get our users to the aha-moment.
- Support media managers in performance marketing by isolating the incremental impact of additional investments in each channel
- Feed learnings from predictive models for customer lifetime value and churn into everyday work in our channels.
- Build at-scale ways of working with relevant automation, documentation, and data flows.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Solid experience from martech and advanced growth analytics (e.g. Adjust, Clarisights, Braze)
- Experience in working with attribution modeling.
- A university degree in the scientific field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Business)
- Professional work experience from data analytics and data visualization
- Proven experience and ability working with no supervision in SQL
- Experience from building visualizations and dashboards (e.g. in Tableau)
- Professional working proficiency in English, Swedish is not required
Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth but our purpose, voiage, and culture. It also includes:
- 30 days of paid vacation
- €300 Annual health contribution
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible hours
- Voi for Business (limitless Voi rides)
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
Ready to embark on a Voiage?
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.