At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core and shaping cities made for living, free from noise and pollution. Since the launch in 2018, we have been on an amazing journey and have now become the #1 e-scooter operator in Europe! We have no intention of stopping now and are looking for a smart and dedicated Head of Communications to join us on our mission in the DACH region.
As the Head of Communications (DACH) you will report directly to the VP Communications and focus on strengthening our position in the DACH markets. To do this you will work in close collaboration with the VP Communications and regional stakeholders to localize the communication and make sure both external and internal communications initiatives are aligned with the overall strategy. This will include:
- Developing a local communications strategy for external and internal communication in line with the overall strategy
- Collaborating with the PR Managers and content providers to ensure a hyper-local approach and relevance to all stakeholders
- Acting as a sounding board to the local leadership teams to ensure the correct message is getting across at all times
- Carry out and coordinate different initiatives that enable Voi to advance our role as thought leaders in the region
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK:
We’re looking for a goal-oriented communication professional who, apart from having great judgment and creative problem-solving skills, will need the ability to stay calm and composed in time-sensitive situations, face uncertainty with enthusiasm, and inspire a crowd to work towards a common goal. In addition to being fluent in English, a good collaborator, and having a natural ability to build good and lasting relationships, we believe the right person has:
- A Master’s degree in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, International Relations or other related fields
- Several years experience from working with strategic communication with clear business impact in the region
- A proven ability to create engaging communication, both written and spoken
- Experience from working with different digital channels and a data-driven and research-based approach to communication
- Join Europe’s #1 e-scooter operator and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Be a part of building a solid local presence and advancing Voi’s position in the region
- Work in an innovative and ever-growing environment with motivated colleagues all working towards the same goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.