We are looking for an Operations Manager in Brussels who wants to join us on our mission of creating safe, sustainable micro-mobility for everyone. Joining Voi, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of transforming urban mobility in a revolutionary company.
As an Operations Manager you are overseeing Voi in our local market, and potentially more markets in the future. Being a part of the global Operations team, you will be in charge of running and growing your markets. The role combines local insights with best practices taking ownership of the local rider experience and business growth.
This role is ideal for people who enjoy working in a central function with responsibility for running all parts of the operations in the country, reporting into the Country Manager. You will take part in revolutionising urban mobility and join a truly motivated team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds.
- Plan and organize operations regarding collection and deployment of our fleet, using either internal personnel, external 3PL’s or a combination of both.
- Supervise, oversee and evaluate the collaboration with external 3PL’s to ensure that the work is done efficiently, correctly and compliant with Voi guidelines and best practice.
- Responsible for ongoing execution of fleet optimisation processes, ensuring our fleet is achieving the highest possible utilisation, while balancing cost trade offs.
- Continuously work toward reducing the amount of churned or lost vehicles.
- Make sure that our vehicle supply meet demand as efficiently as possible, by for example coordinating inflow/outflow of vehicles and node placement
- Ensuring that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with the city
- Building and continuously strengthening the Voi community in your local city
- Provide analytical knowledge to other teams locally when needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
- Proven work experience in an analytical role from areas within logistics, operations, finance, consulting or similar with people management experience.
- Proficiency within G-Suite or MS Office, with an ability in working with and analysing data and statistics.
- Experience using data visualization software (Tableau, PowerBI or similar)
- Knowledge of running database queries and using SQL is a bonus.
- Professional fluency in both English and French.
- Experience in working with targets and KPI's, whilst being able to motivate others to reach their goals
- University degree within Business, Engineering or similar fields, where a Master’s degree is a bonus.
- Flemish would be a bonus.
We believe you are initiative taking with a problem solving mindset, able to motivate people and encourage process changes. Keeping yourself updated about the industry, competitors and general state of your markets. You are pragmatic and can work with the tools available, but at the same time continuously look for ways to improve the current ways-of-working. Working in a start-up means that you will need to be able to handle unforeseen complications and work together with your team regarding whatever is most important at any given time.
Micro-mobility is ever evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage and culture. It also includes:
- The possibility to take ownership of a full business unit and supervise a team
- Work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry
- Role in a company with significant momentum and growth opportunities
- Join a motivated, hard working and fun team and a great work environment
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.