Voi is about to enter Belgium, and we’re looking for a Warehouse Manager to be part of launching and supervising our warehouse operations.
Working at Voi, you’re not just working in a regular warehouse, you’re part of a dynamic and ambitious team that works together to deliver the best service out there. You will know our fleet inside and out, and you can have an actual impact on the next generation of vehicles we put on the market.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a Warehouse Manager, you’ll have an integral part in Voi’s achievement on the streets. You’ll supervise a team that’s responsible for the quality and safety of the fleet, making sure that it’s ready for our users. You'll be responsible for facilities, repairs and maintenance in at least one warehouse. The role combines team and culture management with diligent process follow ups propelling executional excellence and results.
- Plan and structure the workflow in the warehouse in accordance with best practice, in terms of work stations and responsibilities of the Vehicle Mechanics.
- Ensure that the warehouse has all necessary tools and spare parts for repairs.
- Guide and motivate the team towards keeping productivity and quality high and feel a sense of purpose to keep them engaged.
- Ensure we live up to local compliance requirements in the warehouses as well as Voi safety standards.
- Make sure reporting is done correctly and teams use the Repair Management System throughout their work.
- Examine simple data sets to understand how to encourage continuous process improvement.
- If necessary, be ready to get hands-on and complete repairs alongside the Vehicle Mechanic team, ensuring that KPIs are reached in time and backlog is not built.
- Collaborate with our Talent Acquisition in screening and interviewing for new team members, whilst being responsible for their onboarding and training in the warehouse.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2-5+ years of proven work experience from warehouse management, logistics, operations or similar.
- Fluency in English and French language is highly preferred and in some cases required.
- Experience in directing a team with proven results as well as workforce planning.
- Proficiency in G-suite and comfortable working with data to propel choices and performance.
- Mechanical interest with experience of working with basic mechanical tools.
- Flexibility to travel to warehouses if supervising more than one.
Micro-mobility is ever evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage and culture. It also includes:
- A role and position that enables you to be part of building and shaping an industry, company and a team
- A leader position with great impact opportunities
- Close collaboration with other markets to create best practices across markets
- Travel to visit our markets and close work with HQ functions
- Great possibilities and work that makes a difference and be part of an urban and sustainable transformation - changing the way people move around cities
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.