Voi is coming to Belgium and we’re looking for a Fleet Ranger to ensure that we have the best micro-mobility service out there!
For those who don’t know us, Voi is a micro-mobility operator founded in Sweden in 2018. Since our launch, we’ve been on a mission to create safe, sustainable micro-mobility for everyone and to be able to achieve that, we need smart and dedicated people to join our team.
Working at Voi, you’re not just working in a regular warehouse, you’re part of a dynamic and ambitious team that works together to deliver the best service out there. You’ll have a job where you’re constantly on the move, you’ll know our vehicles inside and out, and you can have an actual impact on the next generation of vehicles we put on the market. Ready to join the Voiage?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As a Fleet Ranger, you’ll play an important role in Voi’s success on the streets. You’ll be part of a team that’s responsible for the quality and safety of our fleet, making sure that it’s ready for our users. As part of the Market Operations team, you’ll know the best way to travel around the city and make sure that there is not a single damaged vehicle out in the streets.
- Make sure that the logistics surrounding collection and deployment of Voi vehicles are done as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Search, find and collect all vehicles that need to be retrieved back to the warehouse.
- Complete battery swaps tasks in the streets of Brussels.
- Continuously evaluate our deployment spots and make sure that our vehicles are deployed in a safe and compliant way, while being easily accessible by our riders.
- Responsible for the in-field quality by identifying damaged vehicles, rebalancing wrongly parked vehicles, rising upside-down vehicles, etc.
- Being able to perform quick fixes on the vehicles that can be repaired in streets.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
As the Fleet Ranger, you’ll be the expert in finding and retrieving lost vehicles. We believe you’re a motivated, high-energy individual who rolls up the sleeves and gets the job done. We believe you have:
- Driver’s license.
- Experience from any form of transportation or logistics profession is a bonus.
- In-depth knowledge of Brussels and you’re used to driving in the city.
- Ability to motivate others and to share knowledge within the team.
- Pragmatic problem solving mentality that completes tasks, finds solutions and works hard to reach the team targets and KPI’s.
- Ready to navigate your city on a bike or a van under any weather and traffic conditions.
- Has the ability to react calmly to stressful situations (poor parking, traffic…).
- You have a physical ability that allows you to carry heavy loads.
- Flexibility to work shifts including possible shifts during nights and weekends.
- Fluent in English or French.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Busy schedule, you may be consistently on the move.
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that make a difference.
Apply TODAY! We are interviewing continuously!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro-mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.