Voi is coming to Belgium and we’re looking for Vehicle Mechanics to ensure that we have the best micro-mobility service out there!
For those who don’t know us, Voi is a micro-mobility operator founded in Sweden in 2018. Since our launch, we’ve been on a mission to create safe, sustainable micro-mobility for everyone and to be able to achieve that, we need smart and dedicated people to join our team.
Working at Voi, you’re not just working in a regular warehouse, you’re part of a dynamic and ambitious team that works together to deliver the best service out there. You’ll have a job where you’re constantly on the move, you’ll know our vehicles inside and out, and you can have an actual impact on the next generation of vehicles we put on the market. Ready to join the Voiage?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- As a member of our skilled Vehicle Mechanics team, you will ensure that every Voi vehicle is ready, willing, and able to support the needs of our users in Brussels.
- Mechanics know our vehicles from top to bottom, inside and out, and are capable of doing quick repairs, as well as total refurbishments if necessary.
- In addition, they assist with logistics, provide support for public events, and assist the Technology team with field testing new product offerings.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- As a potential member of our Vehicle Mechanics team, we believe you have: Mechanical background and interest.
- A motivated, high-energy personality.
- Fluency and good communication skills in French.
- Willingness to perform one-off tasks as needed.
BONUS POINTS TO HAVE:
- A valid driver's license.
- Good communication skills in English.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- A fixed-term position.
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment.
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that make a difference!
Apply TODAY! We are interviewing continuously!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.