At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for a smart, analytical and structured problem solver to join our Strategy & Planning team. Since the launch in 2018, we have been on an amazing journey and have now become the #1 e-scooter operator in Europe! We have no intention of stopping now and as the S&P Manager (Data Visualization) you’ll focus on advancing our thinking beyond the “here and now” and provide structure and strategic frameworks for senior management to follow up on strategic KPIs, guide their decision making and identify actionable insights that help us improve and deliver on long-term core objectives. If you’re looking for a role where you can have a direct impact on the company's success, look no further.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As the Strategy & Planning Manager (Data Visualization) you’ll report directly to our Chief Strategy Officer and collaborate closely with the central data-analytics team and senior stakeholders to create dashboards, visualizations and driver-tree breakdowns that help us improve and deliver on core objectives and KPIs. This will include:
- Collaborating with the senior management team to break down the overall strategy and define strategic KPIs for Voi globally
- Developing action-oriented dashboards that helps senior management across all markets make data-driven decisions by e.g. i) analyzing business performance and breaking down drivers through data, ii) visualizing competitor intelligence to deliver daily insights on Voi’s relative performance
- Present insights and train senior stakeholders in using dashboards to support problem solving
- Continuously collaborate with end-users of dashboards to improve the user experience and actionability
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK:
We’re looking for a structured and analytical problem solver comfortable with qualitative and quantitative methods, a hypothesis-driven approach and steep learning curve. Apart from being fluent in English, self-sufficient and goal-oriented, we believe the right person:
- A University degree within engineering, business or analytical field (e.g. Mathematics or Statistics)
- Experience from working in a top-tier strategy consulting firm
- Experience from leading cross-functional projects with high business impact
- Experience from working with data analytics and visualization in Tableau
- Proficiency in structured problem solving, business case modelling and engaging storytelling
- Join the #1 micromobility company in Europe and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Be a part of developing a disruptive service and building a world class organization
- Get “skinn in the game” through our employee options program
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.