Please note: this is initially a 3 months CDD with opportunity to go into a CDI afterwards.
What if your job had an impact on shaping the future of urban mobility? Voi is on a mission to create safe, sustainable micro-mobility for everyone and we’re on the lookout for a Warehouse Manager Interim for Marseille/Bordeaux to supervise our warehouse operations in France with the opportunity to extend and increase responsibilities after this.
Working at Voi, you’re not just working in a regular warehouse, you’re part of a dynamic and ambitious team that works together to deliver the best service out there. You will work with people who know our scooters inside and out, and you can have an actual impact on the next generation of vehicles we put on the market. As a part of Voi, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor - you’ll be part of our growth, our purpose, voiage, and culture. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As the Warehouse Manager, you’ll be supervising warehouses in France. You’ll be reporting directly to the General Manager and have the overall responsibility for our warehouses, repairs, and maintenance of our vehicles. Your role combines a strategic outlook with the week-to-week operations of supervising a large mechanic workforce spread across multiple sites. In specifics, you’ll:
- Own repair KPIs for France and propel executional excellence and efficiency in the repair organization weekly.
- Implement and monitor reliable quality indicators and quality control of repairs.
- Be responsible for setting a warehouse strategy and conducting lease negotiations with landlords.
- Ensure a good relationship with the 3PLs.
- Work in close collaboration with Central Ops at HQ to implement best practices and inform of local experiments/improvements to be shared with the rest of Voi.
- Be responsible for workforce planning and ensuring that we have the right amount of mechanic staff per site while taking seasonal changes into account.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the warehouses in terms of management, organization, procedures, working conditions, health, safety, and environment.
- Organize inventory of spare parts and ensure spare parts are used efficiently.
- Ensure proper budgetary monitoring of the warehouses.
- Build a hard-working team in close collaboration with Warehouse Managers and Talent Acquisition.
- Ensure we live up to local compliance requirements in the warehouses as well as to Voi’s high bar for safety for repairs.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- 3+ years of proven work experience in warehouse management, logistics, operations, or similar.
- Fluency in English and French is a requirement.
- Several years of experience from supervising a large team and supervising managers with proven results.
- Proficiency in G-suite and comfortable working with data to propel decision-making and performance.
- Flexibility to travel to warehouses depending on needs
Micro-mobility is ever-evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth but our purpose, voiage, and culture. It also includes:
- Opportunity to be part of supervising a growing vehicles team in one of the hottest scale-ups in Europe
- A role and position that enables you to be part of building and shaping an industry, company, and a team
- A leader position with great impact opportunities
- Close collaboration with other markets to create best practices across markets
- Great possibilities and work that makes a difference and be part of an urban and sustainable transformation - changing the way people move around cities
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.