At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, we have been on an amazing journey and have now become the #1 e-scooter operator in Europe! A key driver of our success is our focus on Data & Analytics, and since day 1 our analysts have been strong voices and difference makers in the organisation. We believe in decisions based on facts, not opinions, and want to further democratize data with excellent analytical capabilities across the organization. To do this we’re now looking for a Head of Commercial Optimization to join our Growth Business Unit and work cross functional with continuous optimization of our top line performance.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI:
The Head of Commercial Optimization is responsible for the continuous optimization of our top line performance and balancing the needs of competitive performance with growth and profitability targets. In this role you will collaborate closely with our central Growth teams across Payments, Pricing, CRM, Performance Marketing, as well as our General Managers and Growth Managers in the local markets to support in making conscious data driven decisions at scale. This will include:
- Developing analytical tools that simulate impact of pricing and marketing investments on new user growth, lifetime values, margins and market share gain
- Managing continuous at-scale A/B testing of discounts and pricing decisions across our cities
- Presenting insights and recommendations on top-line optimization to market leadership
- Build action-oriented dashboards that supports teams in making data-driven pricing decisions
- Collaborating across growth, finance and market leadership teams to balance goal setting
- Educate team members and lead the way for a more automated and data-driven commercial decision making
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK:
We’re looking for a structured and analytical fast-learner with a business interest and acumen to contextualize problem solving and adapt in a highly dynamic environment. In addition to being fluent in English, self-sufficient, goal-oriented and curious in all aspects relating to commercial optimization, we believe the right person:
- A university degree in an analytical field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Business)
- Professional experience from advanced financial modelling, commercial optimization or revenue management
- Experience working independently in SQL and spreadsheets
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join the #1 micromobility company in Europe and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Have a direct impact on the top-line performance and be a part of developing a disruptive service and building a world class organization with cutting edge analytical capabilities
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.