Are you ready to embark on a Voiage?
Voi is coming to the Netherlands and we are looking for an Operations Associate to join our team in Amsterdam! At Voi, we’re committed to creating safe, sustainable micro-mobility for everyone, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission.
As Operations Associate, you’ll be part of our local team that is responsible for running all parts of the operations in the Netherlands.You’ll be combining local insights with best practices, taking ownership of the local rider experience and business growth. Joining Voi, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of transforming urban mobility in a revolutionary company.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As an Operations Associate, you’ll have broad work tasks that can vary on a daily basis and short notice. You’ll be working hands-on with parts of the operations across Belgium and work closely with the rest of the local operations team as well as HQ, to streamline and increase efficiency. To be more specific:
- Responsible for weekly execution of logistics locally, incl. deployment, collection, rebalancing and transport tasks.
- Responsible for ongoing execution of fleet optimisation processes, ensuring our fleet is achieving the highest possible utilisation, while balancing cost trade offs.
- Handle ongoing relationships with 3PLs or internal charging team depending on the local operational setup ensuring fleet uptime and optimal placement while minimising charging and rebalancing costs.
- Ensure that our operations are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with the city.
- Take ownership of the fleet - minimize lost vehicles through Search & Rescue processes and other local initiatives
- Partner with HQ and other local Operations teams in guiding strategic initiatives contributing to improving Voi wide best practices and ways of working.
- Provide analytical horsepower to other teams locally when needed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- 1-3+ years of proven work experience from areas within logistics, operations, finance, consulting or similar
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a requirement
- Proficiency in tools such as G-Suite or MS Office, comfortable working with and evaluating large data sets. SQL and metabase skills are a bonus.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, engineering or similar
- Willing and able to travel to our markets both in the Netherlands and abroad
Micro-mobility is ever evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage and culture. It also includes:
- A role and position that enables you to be part of building and shaping an industry, company and a team
- A position with great impact opportunities
- Close collaboration with other markets to create best practices across markets
- Travel to visit our markets and close work with HQ functions
- Great possibilities and work that makes a difference and be part of an urban and sustainable transformation - changing the way people move around cities
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.