What if your job had an impact on shaping the future of urban mobility? Imagine your projects improving sustainable last mile transportation for cities all over Europe. Imagine changing an industry with your team's latest products and features.
Voi is on a mission to transform urban mobility - providing a fun and sustainable alternative to the regular commute. We’re in the midst of setting the foundation for the future of Voi, this is your chance to leave your mark.
At Voi, you won’t just be working with the latest technology, you’ll shape the product we put out on the streets. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a wide range of engineering; from designing the vehicle, soldering the IoT hardware, creating the communication protocol, developing the tech foundation, innovating on the app and finally operating all this as a whole.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI/WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
As a risk operations manager you will work with identification, prevention and mitigation of operational and financial risk exposures.
The key focus of the role lies on the financial risks related to abnormal use and abuse of our marketing and growth products, including our price products, discounting engine, loyalty and referral programs, and payments fraud.
As a risk operations manager, you effectively navigate the organization across areas of functional expertise, and interact daily with senior commercial leaders, data analysts, engineers as well as product managers. You bring a structured problem solving skill set, analytical capabilities and business acumen.
You will work hands-on across product, automation engineers and our markets to size and prioritize levers to improve our P&L results and ensure that responsible users can continue to use our product without interruption.
- Identify, size and prioritize risk exposures across our user facing products
- Analyze risks and abnormal use to devise effective strategic options for mitigation and prevention
- Collaborate with product, data and engineering teams to reduce and remove commercial costs related to risk on our P&L
- Project lead business driven cross-functional efforts in the risk domain
- Support and guide business and country teams in risk and abuse decisions
- Develop proactive risk management practices in the commercial space
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- A university degree in a quantitative subject (economics, science, tech, engineering or mathematics)
- Strong structured problem solving skills, project management skills and analytical rigor
- 3-5 yrs experience in risk or fraud management function, or in a risk consulting or audit role
- Ability to operate and make decisions under uncertainty
- Ability to self-service in data extraction and manipulation (SQL, advanced excel)
YOU LIKELY HAVE
- Understanding of how statistical / data science programming languages (R, Python etc.) are leveraged, ability to liaise with automation engineers
Micro-mobility is ever evolving, and no day is like the other. We build everything inhouse, and as an engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the app, frontend, backend, hardware, design - Whatever you’re interested in, we have a team for it.
Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage and culture. It also includes:
- Flexible holidays/30 days of paid vacation/etc
- Annual health contribution
- Flexible hours/work from anywhere/etc
- Working with the latest tech stack and having an impact on the tools we choose??
Ready to embark on a Voiage?
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.