HUNTER ONBOARDING SPECIALIST
Operations – Sweden
Analytical, flexible and driven? Apply TODAY!
We are looking for a Hunter Onboarding Specialist for VOI’s Onboarding Operations team. As a part of the Onboarding Operations team, you will be based at our Headquarters in Stockholm to help us build a network of VOI Hunters (i.e. persons that help us charge our entire fleet of VOI scooters each night) at all of our markets across Europe.
This role is ideal for young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and one of Europe´s fastest growing company!
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future.
Primary Job Duties:
- Identify, recruit and onboard suitable candidates for VOI´s Hunter community, through the online onboarding platform and in collaboration with local VOI employees all over Europe.
- Collect, analyze and report trends regarding the Hunter Community to primarily the onboarding manager.
- Build and continuously strengthening the VOI Hunter community.
- Assisting in the development and improvement of internal and external processes, with primary focus on the online on-boarding platform.
Job Also Includes:
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis and short notice - At the office or remotely.
- Close work with the rest of the operations team as well as the entire company, to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Being a vital part of a last mile transportation scale-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
Applicants Should Be/Have:
- Flexible, analytical and problem solver: You easily adapt to rapid changing circumstances, have an analytical and thorough mindset as well as find solutions on the go.
- Outgoing and pedagogical: You enjoy interacting with people, can adapt your message to the receiver and can speak easily in front of various kind of people.
- Growth mindset: You seek out growth opportunities for yourself and the team by seeing how things will work in scale.
- Self-Starter and Go-Getter: You radiate positivity and a “can-do” attitude. You learn from mistakes and move forward.
- Schedule flexibility: Your are willing to work outside of regular business hours.
- Language proficiency: Fluency in English, Nordic languages such as Norwegian, Danish and Finnish.
This Position Offers:
- Full-time, with start as soon as possible.
- Active schedule, you may be consistently on the move.
- A competitive pay with opportunities to grow with the company.
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that create a better and more sustainable world!
Apply TODAY! We are interviewing continuously!
Who we are:
VOI Technology is creating a system of electrically powered scooters around urban centers to provide an affordable, sustainable, and exhilarating way to commute while helping people to reduce their carbon footprint and cities to have a more sustainable transportation network. VOI is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and is rapidly expanding across Europe and the world! and at the heart of Europe’s first dock-less bike share company!