Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
At Voi, we’re committed to creating safe, sustainable micro-mobility for everyone, and we’re looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping now.
We’re currently looking to expand our Fleet Operations team with a Central Operations Manager, Outsourced Operations. You’ll be working at the heart of operations, ensuring Voi’s growth across all markets. We’re in the midst of laying the foundation of Voi, and this role offers the opportunity of having a direct impact on how we run future operations. As a Voiager, you’re not just an employee, you’re an owner and a contributor - you’re part of transforming urban mobility. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
The Central Operations manager, Outsourced Operations will be in charge of the overall strategy of working with outsourced logistics companies and make sure that Voi has industry leading products, tools and processes to manage large scale operational complexity. Working in Central Operations, you will have a direct impact on the scooters on the streets. This spans from the amount of scooters we have in the fleet, to placement, collection, charging and deployment strategy, to repairs [and so forth].
- Collaborate with Operations Managers and GMs, to ensure stability, quality, efficiency and continuous improvement in daily operations.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering and the Operations Business Unit to develop the necessary tools and products to improve efficiency and minimize cost.
- OKR setting and follow up.
- Key POC for multi-region logistics suppliers, including negotiations.
- Collaborate with in-house operations in order to maximize the efficiency of hybrid models.
- Leading cross-functional priority projects according to needs of fleet operations
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
As the Central Operations Manager, Outsourced Operations you need to be business and solution oriented and comfortable with taking key-decisions in a growing and flexible environment. We also believe you have:
- 3-5 years of experience from a similar position, for example within a high-growth technology company in mobility, transportation or logistics or a background in consulting.
- Significant analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Solid project leader skills with the ability to prioritize and work cross-functionally in a global organisation.
- Solid sense of ownership and accountability for your work.
- Previous experience with product management.
- Skilled communicator and fluent in English.
- Negotiation experience is a plus.
- A university degree within engineering, logistics, business, general management or equivalent.
Micro-mobility is ever evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage and culture. It also includes:
- An international and diverse environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- The freedom to try out new things and ways of working together with your team.
- A possibility for you to shape the future of micro mobility.
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible hours
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.