At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core, and now we’re looking for a smart and dedicated person to join us for a 6 month Communications internship. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who's looking to build a career in Communications & PR and wants to gain hands-on experience in a fast-growing company. Since the launch in 2018, Voi has been on an amazing growth journey and we have no intention of stopping. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As the Communications Intern you will report directly to the VP Communications and support our globally connected communications team in all aspects of their daily work. During your time here you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Support VP Communication and the team in daily tasks relating to project management and processes
- Track media coverage, improve processes for media coverage reporting and follow up on inbound media requests
- Write the weekly newsletter and share weekly media coverage from all markets
- Manage corporate communication templates
- Act as the spider in the web to coordinate projects and new initiatives in close collaboration with the rest of the team
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
Apart from being flexible with a can-do attitude, we believe the right person for this role is an independent, organized and team oriented fast-learner eager to work hands-on with communication in a fast-paced environment. In addition to this and being based in Stockholm, we believe that the right person has:
- A degree in Communications, Public Relationship Management, Journalism or similar
- Great communication and presentation skills in English and Swedish, both verbal and written,
- Interest in urban mobility and startup scene
- Fluency in additional European languages is a merit
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. It also includes:
- A great opportunity to gain hands on experience and build a future career in Communications & PR
- Work with amazing colleagues in a great work environment and have impact on initiatives that makes a difference
- Great possibility for extension of internship
- Free Voi Pass and Voi Swag
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.