Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 60 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Fleet Specialist Team Lead. As we continue to grow across Denmark, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - creating safe, sustainable, and reliable micro-mobility for everyone.
The micro-mobility scene is ever-changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Fleet Specialist Team Lead you are leading and supervising the Fleet Specialists’ shifts across Denmark, as they perform the in-field tasks such as swapping batteries and rebalancing scooters. You will be responsible for prioritizing daily tasks for each team member, providing the information they need (i.e. real-time coordinates of lost scooters), and being on-call during the shift for any questions or problems (i.e. vehicle breakdown).
The Fleet Specialist Team Lead is part of the local Warehouse Management team and reports to the Warehouse Manager.
- Contribute to training and supervising an in-house hunting team.
- Lead the development and improvement of internal and external processes.
- Make sure time/task reporting is done correctly.
- Oversee key metrics and report to relevant stakeholders.
- Support, coach, and develop your team to fulfill their potential.
- Be responsible for communication between the local Operations team and Fleet Specialists team.
- Be ready to get hands-on and carry out repairs alongside the Fleet Specialist team, ensuring that KPIs are reached in time and a backlog is not built.
- Support coordinating schedules and shifts and ensure a substitute is found if needed.
- Report all accidents, incidents, or unsafe conditions and take all necessary steps to prevent accidental damage to employees, property, warehouse, equipment, or the environment.
- Ensure full awareness of and compliance with the requirements of all relevant Company/Customer Safety Handbooks, safety procedures, working environment guidelines, and emergency procedures.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- 2+ years of relevant experience, e.g. within mobility, logistics, or similar.
- Ability to motivate others and to share knowledge within the team.
- A pragmatic problem-solving mentality that carries out tasks, finds solutions, and works hard to reach the team targets and KPI’s.
- The ability to react calmly to stressful situations (vehicles breaking down, people calling in sick, etc).
- Flexibility to work on a rotating schedule (early morning, day, evening, night shifts and weekends).
- Mechanical interest with experience of working with basic mechanical tools.
- Sense of quality control and rapid scaling.
- Solid communication skills.
- Good English skills, verbal and written. Danish a plus.
- Valid driver's license.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.