Join Voi in Germany! We’re hiring a Workplace Experience Coordinator part-time (50%) in Munich to support our growing DACH market, where we have both office and warehouse operations that need your support.
As Voi continues to grow, so does our global Workplace Experience (WX) team. Our team is responsible for delivering a top workplace experience, regardless of warehouse, office, or in the digital space. In this role, you will be working in a global team and strategy, but adapting our strategy to fit local needs in DACH. In your role you will be required to travel to our warehouses & offices from time to time, to make sure you know the ins and outs of our operations. Pretty exciting, right?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As WX-coordinator you will assist Head of WX and our WX Associates in creating an outstanding workplace experience for all Voiagers. Your will have a broad role where your goal is to ensure your local colleagues are looked after in terms of onboarding, work-from-home equipment as well as ensure the DACH offices & warehouse spaces adhere to our global WX standard. To put it into specifics:
- Onboarding of new Voiagers to the workplace -Administration of e.g. digital access keys, onboarding tasks via our HR-system etc
- Point of contact with local suppliers
- Make sure all “office stuff” is in place (anything from drinks and snacks to office supplies)
- Arranging work-from-home equipment for local employees
- Travel arrangements
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are implemented
Company events & employee lifecycle events
Throughout the year we like to celebrate our success and highlight important events in our employees’ lives. In your role, you will be responsible for arranging for these events in our local markets and adding your magic touch to ensure they are memorable experiences. Examples of these are:
- Summer Summit
- Winter Summit
- Voi Birthday celebrations (did you know we just turned 3 as a company?)
- Employee Voiversaries (in non-Voi-lingo: your work anniversary at Voi)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
For this role, we are looking for a positive & roll-up-your-sleeves attitude more than specific previous experience from a similar position. To really thrive in this role you should: -be able to work efficiently and independently
- Truly enjoy being social with your colleagues to understand how you can create the best WX for the team
- Be organized
- Be comfortable with both speaking and writing English & German
- Be able to travel from time to time to visit our different offices/warehouses
We think you might have experience from some of the following:
- Restaurant/Hospitality industry
- An office coordinator or receptionist position
This role is part-time 50% and is a fixed-term contract of 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As our WX coordinator, you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage, and culture. It also includes:
- The opportunity to be part of creating an exceptional work environment and workplace experience for our Voiagers.
- An international and diverse environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- The freedom to try out new things and ways of working together with your team.
- One of the best part-time jobs DACH has to offer (at least if you ask one of us)
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.