Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 55 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Warehouse Operations Intern based in Milan. We are looking for smart and committed people to join us on our mission - transforming urban mobility.
At Voi, we operate in uncharted regions. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll be part of our purpose, voiage, and culture. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Warehouse Operations Intern, you’ll have an important role in Voi’s continued growth and achievement. You as part of the team will be responsible for ensuring that we have the best product and service out there. By working closely together with stakeholders on all levels, you’ll be instrumental in increasing efficiency and quality in Milan & Turin.
- You will take ownership of your own projects and work closely with the leadership team.
- Forecasting and reporting repair staffing needs.
- Actively be supporting our operations team in their day to day activities.
- Evaluating data using different software and presenting findings to the team.
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally.
- Preparing reports.
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities.
- This Voiage will give you the opportunity to be in the field and learn from the team.
- This is a full-time internship position.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
At Voi, you’ll come across new tasks regularly,, and having proven experience or problem-solving will empower you along the way.
- You are fluent in Italian and English (written and verbal).
- You are currently a student.
- Proficiency in tools such as G-Suite and MS Office, specially on Excel for data analysis.
- Passion for improving processes.
- Keen interest in micro-mobility and Voi!
- Be ready to prepare to do good work.
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team.
- Self-starter that demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Solid communication skills and confidence in communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Embrace change in an exciting environment.
- Driving license is necessary
Micro-mobility is ever-evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.