Since the launch in 2018, we have been on an amazing journey and have now become the #1 e-scooter operator in Europe! We have no intention of stopping now and are therefore looking for an analytical and structured leader to build a “City Success”-function at HQ in Stockholm. As the Head of City Success you’ll have the opportunity to shape the function from the ground up and have a direct impact on the company’s future success across all markets.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As the Head of City Success you’ll report directly to the VP Markets and work cross-functionally with the central business units and local management teams to provide structure, insights and strategic frameworks to shape the service design and ensure success of our operations in all cities.
- Shape City Service Design: Assessing how we can lift performance in the local markets by create differentiation and competitive advantage with the service design, both in the short and long term
- Structured Problem Solving: Find solutions to open-ended questions by designing frameworks to structure decision making (e.g. how do we design our operational zone and fleet size on a city and neighborhood level in a data-driven and scalable way?)
- Collaborating on Tender Strategy: Work with the central tender team and local management team to shape tender strategies through a boots-on-the-ground approach and model P&L impact of commitments in the local operations
- Develop City Success Best Practices: Collect, develop and codify best practices for how to launch, expand and collaborate with the cities
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK:
We’re looking for an analytical and structured problem solver who is comfortable with qualitative and quantitative methods, a hypothesis-driven approach and steep learning curve. Apart from being fluent in English, self-sufficient and goal-oriented, we believe the right person has:
- A University degree within engineering, business or equivalent
- Experience from working in a top-tier strategy consulting firm
- Experience from leading cross-functional projects with high business impact
- Experience from working independently with data analytics and visualization
- Proficiency in structured problem solving, business case modeling and engaging storytelling
- Join the #1 micromobility company in Europe and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Be a part of developing a disruptive service and building a world class organization
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.