Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 70 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for an Operations Intern. As we continue to grow across Sweden, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - transforming urban mobility.
The micro-mobility scene is ever-changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Operations Intern, you will be part of the Market Operation team and you’ll have an important part in Voi’s continued growth. You’ll be on the frontline of our operations and have a direct impact on our strategy in Sweden, solving problems we may not have faced before. The best part - you’ll be working together with an amazing team who works tirelessly to provide the best service for our riders. Your tasks will include:
- Actively supporting our operations teams in their day to day activities.
- Analysing data using different software and presenting findings to the team.
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally.
- Preparing reports.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
At Voi, you’ll come across new tasks regularly. We’re operating in uncharted territory and having previous experience of problem-solving will assist you along the way.
- You are a student in your 3rd to 5th year.
- Proficiency in tools such as G-Suite and MS Office.
- Tableau, SQL and metabase skills are a plus.
- Keen interest in micro mobility and Voi!
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves.
- You have an analytical mindset and you thrive in a data driven environment.
- Motivated and focused on achieving targets.
- Great communication skills and ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
Micro-mobility is ever evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. It also includes:
- The most exciting part time job out there :)
- Opportunity to work full-time during the summer.
- Being a vital part of a last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global aspirations.
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.