Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 60 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for an Operations Associate - City Success. As we continue to grow across the UK and Ireland, we are looking for smart and enthusiastic people to join us on our mission - creating safe, sustainable and trusted micro-mobility for everyone.
The micro-mobility scene is ever changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Operations Associate - City Success you will support city operations and data handling across all cities in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The role combines local insights with best practices taking ownership of the local rider experience and business growth. You will be part of the local operations team that is responsible for running all parts of the operations in the country, reporting into the City Success - Operations Manager.
- Work closely with the Senior Operations Manager and City Success Operations Manager to deliver overall strategy and targets for the market performance and development
- Leverage data and analytics to optimise key metrics around city compliance and fleet data
- Creating ad-hoc data analysis and weekly/monthly reports for cities
- Assisting the operations strategy and growth of our markets
- Addressing city concerns and complaints funnelled in from City Leads and UK Support
- Ensure that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with public stakeholders and municipalities
- Assist in propelling key partnerships related to our day-to-day operations in all markets
- Assist in rolling out company wide projects and initiatives in your market and provide recommendations of necessary improvements and tools to central operations, product, tech and engineering teams
- Assist in onboarding plans and tailoring operating model to fit city requirements
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
At Voi, you’ll come across new opportunities regularly. We’re operating in uncharted area and having a proven track record or problem solving will assist you along the way.
- 1-2+ years of proven work experience from areas within operations, transformation strategy, consulting or similar
- Proficiency in tools such as SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, G-Suite and MS Office, comfortable working with and analysing large data sets
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, engineering or similar
- Possess knowledge within Operations and contributes to business and process improvements
- Solid communication skills, both in writing and speaking. Able to effectively handle several stakeholders and develop professional relationships with them
- Unsupervised problem solver and self-starter taking ownership over the local rider experience and market growth
- Analytical mindset that, based on data, continuously evaluates the current best practices and uses local insights to find potential improvements
- Thrive in a fast-moving and high-pressure environment, where you need to be able to work effectively and autonomously with limited supervision
- Ability to engage, build relations and negotiate with city stakeholders
WHAT WILL ASSIST YOU ALONG THE WAY/BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience within the Micro-mobility sector or e-scooters would be beneficial but not essential
Micro-mobility is ever evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. It also includes:
- Annual health contribution
- Stock Options scheme
- Free Voi pass
- WFH option
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our achievement in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.