Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 60 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for an Operations Manager to Helsinki or Turku. As we continue to grow across Finland, we are looking for ambitious and motivated people to join us on our mission - creating safe and sustainable micro-mobility for everyone.
This role is ideal for people who enjoy working in a central function with responsibility for running all parts of the operations in the country, reporting into the Country Manager. You will take part in revolutionising urban mobility and join a truly motivated team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds.
As an Operations Manager you are overseeing Voi in Finland. Being a part of the local Operations team, you’ll combine local insights with best practices taking ownership of the local rider experience and business growth. You will:
- Be responsible for ongoing execution of fleet optimisation processes, ensuring our fleet is achieving the highest possible utilisation while balancing cost trade offs.
- Leverage data and analytics to optimize key metrics around city compliance and fleet data.
- Plan and organize operations regarding collection and deployment of our scooters, using either internal personnel, external 3PL’s or a combination of both to ensure that the work is done efficiently, correctly and compliant with Voi guidelines and best practice.
- Continuously work toward reducing the amount of churned or lost vehicles.
- Make sure that our vehicle supply meets demand as efficiently as possible, by for example coordinating inflow/outflow of vehicles and node placement.
- Ensuring that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with the city.
- Lead and roll out company-wide projects and initiatives in Finland and provide recommendations of necessary improvements and tools to central operations, product, tech and engineering teams.
- Manage a small team of Operations Associates.
- Provide analytical knowledge to other teams locally when needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO EMBARK
- Proven work experience in an analytical role from areas within logistics, operations, finance, consulting or similar.
- Proficiency within G-Suite or MS Office, with an ability in working with and analysing data and statistics.
- Experience using data visualization software (Tableau, PowerBI or similar).
- Experience in managing a team.
- Knowledge of running database queries and using SQL is a bonus.
- Professional fluency in English.
- Experience in working with targets and KPI's.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree within business, economics, engineering or similar.
Micro-mobility is ever evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage and culture. It also includes:
- The possibility to take ownership of a full business unit and supervise a team.
- Work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry.
- Role in a company with significant momentum and growth opportunities.
- Join a motivated, hard working and fun team and a great work environment.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.