Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 70 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for Fleet Specialist (part-time) to Aarhus. As we continue to grow across Denmark, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - creating safe, sustainable, and reliable micro-mobility for everyone.
The micro-mobility scene is ever-changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
The Fleet Specialist ensures that every Voi Scooter is ready, charged, and able to benefit the needs of riders. You’ll know our scooters from top to bottom, inside and out, and will be capable of doing quick repairs in the field, as well as total refurbishments at our warehouse.
You’ll be in the field deploying and repositioning scooters, swapping batteries, bringing scooters in for repairs and just making sure the quality of our fleet is on top. In addition, you’ll assist with logistics, provide support for public events, assist the Technology team with field testing new product offerings and support ad hoc tasks in the warehouse.
- Change batteries in the scooters on the streets to ensure they’re ready for riders.
- Perform rebalancing tasks, which consists of collecting scooters in low-demand or over-supplied areas and place them in more optimal areas.
- Search, find and collect scooters that need to be retrieved back to the warehouse.
- Make sure that the logistics surrounding collection and deployment of Voi vehicles are done as smoothly and efficiently as possible, in order to minimise the amount of time that vehicles are waiting for new batteries, reparking, collection or deployment.
- Continuously evaluate our deployment spots and make sure that our vehicles are deployed in a safe and compliant way, while being easily accessible to our riders.
- Responsible for the in-field quality by identifying damaged scooters, rebalancing wrongly parked scooters, fixing fallen scooters, etc.
- Being able to perform quick repairs in the field, as well as repairs of the vehicles in the warehouses.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- A valid driver’s license.
- Comfortable driving an electric van, e-cargo bike, or utility vehicle to perform all tasks in the field under any weather and traffic conditions.
- Good local knowledge of Aarhus and experience driving in the city.
- Responsible team player that can manage tasks alone as well as work well in teams.
- Pragmatic problem-solving mentality that carries out tasks, finds solutions and works hard to reach the team targets and KPIs.
- Has the ability to react calmly to stressful situations (poor parking, traffic etc.).
- Ability to work on rotating shifts (early morning, day, evening, and night shifts, including shifts during weekends).
- Good English skills, verbal and written.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Experience from any form of transportation or logistics profession.
- Having a mechanical background and interest.
- Fluency in Danish.
Micro-mobility is ever evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.