Field Marketer - Student Job
Marketing - France – Lyon
This is not a regular job! The Field Marketing Team is a community of university students and other young and driven people who represent Voi and help to build the brand. Your mission will be to raise awareness, win new users, and simply make people love Voi.
The Field Marketing Team is an important part of our marketing strategy at Voi, and is also the perfect student job. The position requires a lot of creativity and can-do attitude and will give you valuable experience in marketing, networking, and project management.
- Plan and execute offline activities and events together with the local team
- Come up with innovative ways to build the Voi brand in your city
- Be the face of Voi and let our users connect to the brand on a more personal level
- Educate people about green mobility, local traffic rules and best practices
- Introduce riders to Voi values and culture
- Networking skills - Ability to build and retain valuable business relationships
- Organizational skills - Take on responsibility and develop your delegating skills
- Sparkling personality - Making sure every first impression of Voi is memorable, thanks to you
- Drive for success - In a high performance environment, you’re expected to be results oriented in order to make you and your team always deliver on your goals
- Creativity - We eat brainstorming and problem solving for breakfast
- Learning on the fly - Deal with situations you’ve never faced before.
- Passion for technology and green mobility - Because it’s in our DNA
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Launch your career at one of the hottest startups in 2019
- Semi-flexible part time contract with opportunities to work more during peak season
- Limited Edition Voi Street Wear
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURELaunched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!