VOI Street Team
Operations - France – Lyon
Excited about VOI and already an ambassador among your friends? Welcome to the Street Team and start recruiting VOI riders for a living.
The Street Team a.k.a The Unicorn Crew are brand builders whose job is to interact directly with potential and existing riders and get them to try VOI. We raise awareness around the best practices when riding electric scooters and help people discover our service when we meet people out on the streets. Your main objective as a team is to generate downloads of the VOI app and make people love VOI as much as you do.
On every market where VOI operates, there’s a Street Team. You, as a member of the team, respond to questions and help people on their first VOI ride during pop up events out on the streets. During the summer months, approximately 75% of your workdays are outside. Your organizational skills will come in handy when you plan and execute pop up events and marketing campaigns together with your team.
Your mission will be raise awareness the responsibility of riding electric scooters, win new users and introduce the riders to our culture and values.
The local Street Team is the face of VOI in your city, and if you’re excited about green tech and micro mobility, joining the team, will be your way of helping other people on their path to becoming promoters of the future of urban mobility.
Primary Job Duties
- Effectively communicate to people what VOI is and how the service works
- Organize and execute on pop up events together with the local team
- Educate people in local traffic rules and best practices on your local market
- Share our passion for green micro mobility
- Introduce riders to our values and culture
Applicant’s competencies and characteristics
- Empathy - the foundation of teamwork and a great customer journey.
- Sparkling personality - making sure every first impression of VOI is memorable, thanks to you.
- Drive for success - in a high performance environment, you’re expected to be results oriented in order to make you and your team always deliver on your goals.
- Creativity - we eat brainstorming and problem solving for breakfast.
- Listening skills - respond to questions and make no rider feel unheard.
- Organizational skills and proactivity - take on responsibility and develop your delegating skills
- Learning on the fly - deal with situations you’ve never faced before.
- Knowledge of your hoods - give great recommendations of spots to visit on a rider’s first VOI ride.
- Passion for technology and green mobility - because it’s in our DNA.
- Commitment - show your peers the respect they deserve.
This Position Offers:
- Launch your career at one of the hottest startups 2019
- 12 hours of work every week - more during peak season
- Semi-flexible contract
- Limited Edition VOI Street Wear
VOI Technology is creating a system of electrically powered scooters around urban centers to provide an affordable, sustainable, and exhilarating way to commute while helping people to reduce their carbon footprint and cities to have a more sustainable transportation network. VOI is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and is rapidly expanding across Europe and the world.