Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 60 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for a Partnership Manager. As we continue to grow across Italy, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - creating safe, sustainable, and reliable micro-mobility for everyone.
The micro-mobility scene is ever-changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
YOUR MISSION AT VOI
As Partnership Manager, you will have an integral part in assisting Voi to achieve its potential through leveraging the power of partnerships. You will work closely with the Policy-, Communication-, and Marketing teams, to build national and local partnerships that create a competitive advantage for Voi in Italy.
- You will be responsible for promoting our partnership strategy, building and encouraging relationships with key partners, and handling these relationships on a day-to-day basis.
- You will promote partnership development, with a focus on new markets and cities, with everyone from railway associations to start-up hubs.
- You’ll have an opportunity to build solid relationships with key partners and - the best part - you’ll be working together with an amazing team who works tirelessly to provide the best service for our riders.
- For this position, you will be based in Milan but travel, when necessary, to the local markets you support.
TO PUT IT INTO SPECIFICS YOU WILL:
- Direct and promote forward strategic partnerships, with a focus on new markets and cities, in collaboration with the Senior Manager, Partnerships & Marketing.
- Drive analysis and set the direction for future partnership strategy in new markets and support on high priority existing partnerships
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with partners to position Voi as the most attractive partner in micro-mobility.
- Map key events and meetings to host and attend with key partners and stakeholders.
- Actively monitor and locally evaluate the competitive landscape.
- When required, supervise and carry out community and partner engagement events (e.g webinars, meetups, seminars, and networking events).
- Together with the Policy Manager and Marketing, plan budgets and constantly monitor and optimize to ensure partnerships deliver value to the business.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- At Voi, you’ll come across new opportunities regularly.
- We’re operating in uncharted territory and having previous experience of problem-solving and commercial insight will empower you along the way.
- You are an effective communicator who thrives in a high-paced environment and has experience building and developing significant relationships with partners.
- 3-5 years of proven work experience from areas within Partnerships, Market or Business Development, Policy, Marketing, or similar.
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken - in Italian and English.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within Marketing, Business, urban planning, engineering, economics, or similar.
WHO YOU ARE
- Great collaborator with solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner with the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- A positive, can-do attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Enthusiasm for tech, mobility, or urban planning industries would be of added value.
- Outgoing and a relationship-builder who has experience in partnership and stakeholder management.
- Solid previous experience in supervising projects from start to finish.
- Well organised, with attention to detail.
- Analytically skilled with a doer mentality.
- Problem-solving mindset and a great business understanding.
- Understand customer behavior and marketing performance.
Micro-mobility is ever-evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. It also includes:
- Employee Stock Options
- Voi for Business (limitless Voi rides)
- Work with a team of highly motivated and skilled colleagues.
- Revolutionize the micro-mobility industry and make a difference in building sustainable cities.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.