We are looking for a Market Development Intern/Working Student to make sure VOI is a success story in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. As part of the Global Market Development Team, you will be working on successfully bringing VOI to the DACH region and ensuring that we comply with local regulations. Join Europe's leading player and actively shape our 'ask for permission, not for forgiveness' market entry.
This role is ideal for ambitious students who want to build their careers in a revolutionary company and Europe's hottest start-up.
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future.
Primary Job Duties:
- Support our Market Development Team for Germany, Austria, Switzerland
- Gather intelligence on mobility initiatives, political structures, and key stakeholders in all major DACH cities
- Drive our dialogue with city officials and stakeholders
- Support legal and administrative processes to establish our company from scratch
- Work on strategic tasks and develop launch, communication, and hiring plans
- Inspire the team to work even harder to become Europe's #1 scooter company
Job Also Includes:
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis and short notice - At the office, the field or remotely
- Close work with the rest of the Global Market Development team as well as the entire company
- Being a vital part of a last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions
You Should Be/Have:
- Ambitious, flexible and problem solver: You aim high, easily adapt to rapidly changing circumstances and find solutions to issues on the go
- Growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team. You learn from mistakes and move forward
- Self-Starter: You radiate positivity and a "can-do" attitude"
- Schedule flexibility: You are willing to work outside of regular business hours
- Language proficiency: Fluency in German and English
- Relevant work experience: high growth environments/IB/Consulting
This Position Offers:
- Active schedule, you may be consistently on the move
- A competitive pay with opportunities to grow with the company
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
Apply TODAY! We are interviewing continuously!
Who we are:
VOI Technology is creating a system of electrically powered scooters around urban centers to provide an affordable, sustainable, and exhilarating way to commute while helping people to reduce their carbon footprint and cities to have a more sustainable transportation network. VOI is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and is rapidly expanding across Europe and the world! and at the heart of Europe’s first dock-less bike share company!