(Please note this is a 3 months Fixed Term Contract)
Our UK adventure is continuously expanding and to ensure we can continue to build up a strong and committed UK organisation, we are now looking for a Fleet Specialist. This VOIage will be characterised by hyper growth, solving problems you've never imagined before and rolling up your sleeves to ensure Voi’s vehicles are ready to be used.
The Fleet Specialist is responsible for collecting, deploying, rebalancing or reparking bulks of Voi vehicles in their market on top of performing some battery swaps. They use different means of transport (vans or bikes), depending on if they are transporting vehicles or batteries from and to the warehouse. The Fleet Specialist is part of the local in-market team reporting to the Fleet Manager.
This rare opportunity offers the possibility of building up one of the most important markets for Voi. Are you ready for that VOIage?
- Make sure that the logistics surrounding collection and deployment of Voi vehicles are done as smoothly and efficiently as possible, in order to minimise the amount of time that vehicles are waiting for collection or deployment.
- Search, find and collect all scooters that need to be retrieved back to the warehouse.
- Execute battery swaps tasks in the streets of your city
- Continuously evaluate our nodes and make sure that our vehicles are deployed in a safe and compliant way, while being easily accessible by our riders.
- Execute rebalancing tasks, which consists of collecting scooters in low-demand area to replace them in high-demand areas.
- Responsible of the in-field quality by identifying damaged scooters, rebalancing wrongly parked scooter, rise upside down scooters, etc
- Being able to perform quick fixes on the scooters that can be repaired in streets
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- A UK full driving licence help for at least 2 years with max 6 dvla licence points
- 25+ years old (unfortunately, our insurance does not cover anyone younger)
- In-depth knowledge of your city and you’re used to drive in your city
- Responsible team player that can manage tasks alone and also work well together in a group.
- Ability to motivate others and to share knowledge within the team.
- Ready to navigate your city in a van under any weather and traffic conditions.
- Has the ability to react calmly to stressful situations (poor parking, traffic…)
- You have a physical condition that allows you to carry heavy loads
- We operate two shifts Days (08:00-16:30) and Nights (20:00-04:30) on a 5 days per week rota
- 23% higher hourly rate for night shit
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Hourly Pay!
- Active schedule, you may be consistently on the move
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that make a difference
Micro-mobility is ever-evolving, and no day is like the other. Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.