Customer Support Specialist - German speaking
Operations - Sweden – Stockholm
Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Support team. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest start up, this is the position for you.
This entry-level role is ideal for young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and industry (this is gonna be big). As we expand across Europe, you will learn in a fast paced environment.
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future.
- Supporting users (customers) to create a world-class Customer Support.
- Building and proactively improving customer's opinion of the VOI community through emails.
- Providing support to and taking care of your teammates as well as adding to the VOI culture.
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis.
- Entering at the heart of last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
- Flexible, Solution oriented, Energetic, Humble.
- Having a growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team. You learn from mistakes and move forward.
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity, prestige-less-ness and a “can-do” attitude.
- Some work experience within relevant fields.
- Rotating schedule with morning, day and evening shifts. You will take part of all shifts.
- Fluent and comfortable in English and German.
THE POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing User Operations team (Customer Support) in the hottest startup in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- VOI swag
- Working from our HQ in Stockholm
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
VOI is bringing shared electric scooters to the streets of Europe. Jump on a scooter anytime and ride anywhere in the city within minutes - all free from emissions. We are creating a future with cities free from noise and pollution. Cities where people move on light electric vehicles. Cities made for living - not for cars.