User Operations Specialist - French Fluency
Operations – Sweden – Stockholm
OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (SUPPORT)
We are looking for a User Operations Specialist for Voi’s Support Operations team. As a part of the User Support Operations team, you will be working at our Headquarters in Stockholm and at the heart of Europe’s first dock-less bike share company! This Entry-level role is ideal for Young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and industry (this is gonna be big), ideal for recent university graduates.
Ambitious and driven with a Bachelor’s degree OR at least 2 years of relevant work experience? Apply TODAY, we are hiring continuously!
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future.
Primary Job Duties:
- Identifying and assessing users help inquiries to create a world-class user experience.
- Building and proactively improving user’s opinion of and relationship to the VOI community through written words, and potentially, phone calls.
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting data to the Operations Manager.
- Assisting in the development and improvement of internal and external user processes.
- Providing support to and taking care of your teammates as well as adding to the VOI culture.
Job Also Includes:
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis
- Close work with the operations, data analytics & product teams in particular, and the entire company in general, to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Entering at the heart of last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
Applicants Should Be/Have:
- Live in or near Stockholm, and be able to work at our HQ in Stockholm.
- Flexible, Adaptable, Energetic, Humble.
- Having a growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team. You learn from mistakes and move forward.
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity, prestige-less-ness and a “can-do” attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 2 years’ work experience within relevant fields.
- Flexible schedule, with willingness to work morning, nights and weekends.
- MUST be Fluent and comfortable in English and French.
Preferred, but not required:
- Valid drivers license
- Basic familiarity with the urban area they work in
- Fluency and high level within additional European language is not a requirement, but a big plus!
This Position Offers:
- Full-time with competitive pay.
- Schedule/Shift is early morning shift and evning/night shift, including some weekends.
- Opportunities to develop with the company.
- Work that make a difference!
Who we are:
VOI Technology is creating a system of electrically powered scooters around urban centers to provide an affordable, sustainable, and exhilarating way to commute while helping people to reduce their carbon footprint and cities to have a more sustainable transportation network. VOI is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and is rapidly expanding across Europe and the world!