Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Are you looking for a role with true impact? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Currently operating in 11 countries and over 70 cities, Voi is on an amazing growth journey, and we’re currently looking for Fleet Generalists. As we continue to grow across the UK, we are looking for smart and dedicated people to join us on our mission - creating safe, sustainable, and reliable micro-mobility for everyone.
The micro-mobility scene is ever-changing. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, you’ll have the opportunity to have an impact on, and improve our ways of working. This is a chance to leave your mark. Ready to embark?
Please Note the Locations for these roles are as follows:
About the team:
The Fleet Generalists are the glue for our infield teams, they ensure that all our on the ground activities happen smoothly and that the teams function well together. Our Fleet Generalists support a wide range of our teams from; operations to marketing, warehouse and even policy, giving them a good overview of how scaling operations are run from different departments. The Fleet Generalists will report directly to the core operations team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Work and patrol on a scooter to perform your tasks
- Patrol the city in order to repark our scooters, and keep the city neat and tidy
- Conduct in-field quality checks, and flag any damaged scooters
- Evaluate and provide feedback to the city success team on current and potential parking locations
- Assist with recovering lost and missing scooters
- Report bad behaviour of users (ride on the pavement for example)
- Supporting with marketing events and promotion of Voi’s services, including by helping riders with questions about Voi, how to create a Voi account and safely ride a scooter
- Under supervision, carry out minor maintenance and repairs of the scooters in the field and in the warehouse. This will also include learning to use the Voi Repair Management System to report and manage repairs
- Support the warehouse with various Adhoc tasks
- Occasionally utilising one of our E-vans to perform various tasks.
Due to the nature of this role, it is only possible to consider candidates of 25 years of age and above as a condition of our insurance.
What you need:
- Professional working proficiency; English (Spoken & Written)
- Driving license, 2 years minimum, over 25 and max 6 points, the reason for this is you may will be required to drive a e-Van.
- Customer service skills or an approachable nature
- The ability to work with several key stakeholder groups at one time
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- The ability to see the bigger picture and recommend process improvement
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro-mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments, and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background, or sexual orientation, we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters, or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.