Voi Technology is looking for a Regional Head of Marketing. We’re the leading European micro-mobility company and innovator within the market for last-mile transportation in Europe.
As our Regional Head of Marketing. you will have responsibility for the local brand and marketing strategy in the region. The role combines a strategic perspective with working hands-on to improve all aspects of the local marketing and hitting marketing and brand targets.
If you want to work in a high-paced company, being part of a fun, good-hearted, and hardworking team in our local operations, then you should definitely apply!
The Regional Head of Marketing reports to the central Head of Marketing, who in turn reports to the Global Head fo Marketing. The Regional Head of Marketing role has a dotted line to the Regional General Manager (RGM) and takes an active role in the regional leadership team alongside policy and operations.
You will work in close partnership with central brand, marketing, growth and product teams on a weekly basis, as well as local operations, public policy, public relations and HR teams. Your team will be supported in day-to-day execution by a fully centralized performance marketing team as well as central support roles for CRM activities.
- Owner of regional brand, growth and marketing budget, KPIs and performance
- Attract, retain and develop a team of 2-5 high caliber marketing and partnership associates and managers
- Develop a regional marketing strategy in collaboration with RGM and central Head of Marketing
- Plan and execute on a regional marketing and brand campaign calendar
- Source and execute on policy-, growth- and brand-oriented partnerships
- Localize our product experience and product marketing
- Build and communicate local user and market insights
- Support the team in local tender processes
What you’ll need to embark
- Bachelor or Master degree within business, marketing or similar
- +5 experience within marketing, growth, commercial or brand in a company with a digital product in a highly competitive market, including strategic and results oriented positions
- Experience managing a team of both junior and more autonomous professionals
- Exceptional communication skills in local language and English, both in writing and speaking
- Working knowledge of French, Italian, Spanish and/or Flemish is a plus
- Independent problem solving skills and ability to thrive in an adaptive environment
- Proven experience from commercial and contract negotiations
- Role model behavior that will inspire and challenge the team
What the position offers
- Flexible work schedule and working remote
- Highly impactful position with great growth potential and visibility across the business
- Work with a close knit team of highly motivated and skilled colleagues centrally and locally
- Revolutionize the micro-mobility industry and make a difference in building sustainable cities
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part of changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great add to Voi's culture! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience