Support Specialist - German Fluency
Operations – Sweden – Stockholm
Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a German Speaking User Operations Specialist to join our Customer Support team. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest start up, this is the position for you.
This entry-level role is ideal for young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and industry (this is gonna be big). As we expand across Europe, you will learn in a fast paced environment.
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future.
- Identifying and assessing users help inquiries to create a world-class user support.
- Building and proactively improving user’s relationship to the VOI community through written words in emails, and potentially, phone calls.
- Assisting in the development and improvement of internal and external user processes.
- Providing support to and taking care of your teammates as well as adding to the VOI culture.
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis
- Flexible, Adaptable, Energetic, Humble.
- Having a growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team. You learn from mistakes and move forward.
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity, prestige-less-ness and a “can-do” attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-2 years’ work experience within relevant fields.
- Flexible schedule, with willingness to work morning, nights and weekends.
- MUST be Fluent and comfortable in English and German.
- Basic familiarity with the urban area they work in
THE POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing User Operations team (Customer Support) in the hottest startup in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- VOI swag
- Working from our HQ in Stockholm
RIDE THE FUTUR WITH VOI
VOI Technology is creating a system of electrically powered scooters around urban centers to provide an affordable, sustainable, and exhilarating way to commute while helping people to reduce their carbon footprint and cities to have a more sustainable transportation network. VOI is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and is rapidly expanding across Europe and the world!