At Voi, we’re committed to transforming urban mobility at its core and since the launch in 2018 we have been on an amazing journey and have now become the #1 e-scooter operator in Europe! Since closing our series D financing december 2021 Voi has entered a new phase and is now looking to take the necessary steps to become IPO-ready and continue to grow on all verticals. To do this we’re now looking for a Head of Strategic Finance to lead our equity and debt financing efforts.
The Head of Strategic Finance will report to the CFO and work in close collaboration with the executive team to lead Voi’s equity and debt financing efforts. In this position you’ll play a key role in developing and executing the overall financing strategy, long-term financial planning, equity fundraising and asset backed debt insurance, and work hands on from planning to execution. This will include:
- Leading Voi’s equity and debt capital raising and long-term capital planning activities
- Managing analysis and commercial negotiations of financing agreements
- Driving investigation of optimal structuring of corporate and asset backed financing
- Developing investor facing financial forecasting models and internal financing models
- Continuously collaborating across the financial- and strategic leadership team to develop equity and debt storytelling
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK:
We’re looking for an analytical, business-minded and action oriented finance professional with a proven ability to originate and execute strategic finance- and funding processes end-to-end. In addition to being fluent in English, self-sufficient and goal-oriented, we believe the right person has:
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or engineering
- 5+ years experience from investment banking, leveraged finance, corporate finance, or a strategic finance position
- Experience from driving and executing scaled capital raise projects, both equity and debt
- Strong hands-on knowledge of financial modelling, forecasting, asset backed debt financing, financing project management, negotiation and execution
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across senior leadership teams
- Excellent analytics and communications skills
Working at Voi is more than just a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be a part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. In addition to this you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join the #1 micromobility company in Europe and one of the fastest growing scaleups
- Get “skin in the game” through our employee options program
- Work with inspiring, motivated and fun colleagues towards a common goal
- Join the micromobility-revolution and be a part of creating sustainable cities made for living, free from noise and pollution
Founded in 2018, Voi is a Swedish micromobility company offering e-scooter and e-bike sharing in partnership with towns, cities and local communities. We believe e-scooters can play a central role in changing how people move in our towns and cities in the future. We want to ensure that the micromobility transformation happens the right way - through real innovative technology, open and transparent dialogue with towns, cities and governments and by adapting our products to local needs. Voi has been a carbon neutral company since January 2020 and has adopted the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a guiding framework.
Voi operates in over 90 towns and cities across 11 countries. It is headquartered in Stockholm and employs 1,000 people. To date, Voi boasts more than six million riders and has served more than 100 million rides.