Operations - Austria – Vienna
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist in Austria that wants to build their careers in a revolutionary company and one of Sweden’s hottest start-ups!
This entry-level role is ideal for young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and one of Sweden’s and Europe's hottest start-ups!
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better and sustainable future.
Primary Job Duties:
- Recruiting and leading the street engagement team VOI Unicorn Crew
- Developing ideas for creative ways of promoting the company
- Identifying and assessing customer’s help inquiries to provide quality support
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with users
- Educating users on the ground
- Collecting and reporting data to Operations Manager
- Managing social networks
- Willingness to accept unplanned tasks that may vary day-by-day
- Work directly with the marketing team to coordinate brand awareness, as well as the operations, data analytics, & product teams to streamline and increase efficiency
- Entering on the ground floor of a fast growing and dynamic last mile transportation start-up
- Developing communication programs that help the brand development
Applicants should be/have:
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude
- Experience in social networks management
- Schedule flexibility
- High energy: Job requires active movement on a daily basis
- Basic familiarity with the urban area they work in
- Fluent in English, perfect in written German
This Position offers:
- First hand working experience with a fun team having worldwide startup and unicorn background
- A competitive pay with opportunities to grow with the company
- Great possibilities and work that makes a difference!
Remuneration will be at least the respective minimum salary according to the collective bargaining agreement (Kollektivvertrag). Your total experience will be much more than just a normal job.
VOI is an international and open-minded equal opportunity workplace. We support and encourage difference and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of what makes you who you are, unique and different (including your citizenship, age, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, ancestry,...)