We are looking for a Regional Head of Cities in Germany who wants to build their career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe’s hottest start-ups!
As Regional Head of Cities you will be VOI's overseer of a number of local markets that are grouped together in a region. As a part of the Operations team, you will run one city and be in charge of managing and growing your region. This will include managing City Operations Specialists and City Managers, growing VOI, ensuring that we offer a seamless service for our users, and maintaining good relationships with key public stakeholders and commercial partners of your region.
This role is ideal for experienced professionals who want to revolutionize urban mobility and build their career in one of Europe’s hottest start-ups!
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better and sustainable future.
Primary Job Duties:
- Overseeing operations, marketing, PR and public policy activities in your respective region
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting data for your region
- Managing regional partnerships and maintaining a close relationship with your cities
- Ensuring that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with cities
- Identifying, recruiting and onboarding suitable candidates for VOI’s Hunter community
- Identifying and maintaining locations for scooters to be dropped in
- Coordinating inflow and outflow of scooters in the market
- Building and continuously strengthening the VOI community in your region
Job also includes:
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis and short notice - At the office, the field or remotely
- Close work with the rest of the operations team as well as the entire company, to streamline and increase efficiency
- Being a vital part of a last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions
Applicants should be/have:
- Ambitious, flexible and problem solver: You aim high, easily adapt to rapid changing circumstances and find solutions to issues on the go
- Outgoing, pedagogical and like public speaking: You enjoy interacting with people, can adapt your message to the receiver and do not hesitate to speak in front of a bigger group
- Growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- You learn from mistakes and move forward
- Self-Starter: You radiate positivity and a “can-do” attitude
- Language proficiency: Fluency in local language and English
Preferred, but not required:
- Driver's license
- Master, MBA or equivalent
This Position Offers:
- Managing operations and teams with instant results
- First hand working experience with a fun team having worldwide startup and unicorn background
- A competitive pay with opportunities to grow with the company
- Great possibilities and work that makes a difference!
Apply TODAY! We are interviewing continuously!
VOI is an international and open-minded equal opportunity workplace. We support and encourage difference and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of what makes you who you are, unique and different (including your citizenship, age, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, ancestry,...)