Operations - Austria – Vienna
We are looking for a City Manager in multiple cities in Austria who wants to build a career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe’s hottest start-ups!
We are looking for a City Manager to handle VOI's operations, relation and team in your local city in Austria. As part of the operations and country team, you will be in charge of our local operations, from managing and growing our local hunter community (persons that help us charge our entire fleet of VOI scooters), monitoring inflow and outflow of scooters, and ensuring that VOI offers a seamless service and great value to our users in your city.
This entry-level role is ideal for young professionals who want to revolutionize urban mobility and start their career in one of Europe’s hottest start-ups!
Apply as VOI’s City Operations Specialist in one of those cities: All major Austrian cities like Vienna, Linz, Graz, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, Villach, Bregenz and maybe your city if it is not on the list and you convince us.
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future.
Primary Job Duties:
- Identifying, recruiting and onboarding suitable candidates for VOI´s Hunter community
- Identifying and maintaining locations for scooters to be dropped in
- Coordinating inflow and outflow of scooters in the market
- Building and continuously strengthening the VOI community in your local city
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting data
- Ensuring that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with the city
Job also Includes:
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis and short notice - at the office, the field or remotely
- Close work with the rest of the operations team as well as the entire company, to streamline and increase efficiency
- Being a vital part of a last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions
Applicants should be/have:
- Ambitious, flexible and problem solver: You aim high, easily adapt to rapid changing circumstances and find solutions to issues on the go
- Outgoing, pedagogical and like public speaking: You enjoy interacting with people, can adapt your message to the receiver and do not hesitate to speak in front of a bigger group
- Growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team. You learn from mistakes and move forward
- Self-Starter: You radiate positivity and a “can-do” attitude
- Flexibility: Your are willing to work outside of regular business hours
- Language proficiency: Fluency in local language and English
Preferred, but not required:
- Driver's license
- Preferably full-time! Part-time can be discussed
This Position Offers:
- Handling and overseeing a city’s operations with instant results
- First hand working experience with a fun team having worldwide startup and unicorn background
- A competitive pay with opportunities to grow with the company
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
Apply TODAY! We are interviewing continuously!
Remuneration will be at least the respective minimum salary according to the collective bargaining agreement (Kollektivvertrag in Österreich). Your total experience will be much more than just a normal job.
VOI is an international and open-minded equal opportunity workplace. We support and encourage difference and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of what makes you who you are, unique and different (including your citizenship, age, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, ancestry,...)